Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'm Still here !!! and New Word art

Hello my fellow bloggers ! I'm still here and I hope your still following me :) .
 
I did a challenge in Pimpin Pspers a Very Fun Group That I've been a member in for 2 yrs now and also  admin in now.(feel free to register and Join the group ! we would love to see you there !) The challenge was to use a meme and make a tag based off of that meme, This is my tag and I used this Awesome kit by Carrie - Pink Paradox Productions called Blazing Concert
you can purchase her kit here .
You can download my word art Here (please let me know if you have any issues downloading from Box)
template used for the tag is b y Sylly creationz Originality pack temp 3 here
banner used new year template FS2 here
 
 
 
 
 
 


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger cathymcs said...

Thank you very much for this great snag!! Love your work!!

May 20, 2016 at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home